WordPress Like Locker – Like to Read Plugin
Tap into Facebook’s 620 million users with the WordPress Like Locker plugin. WP Like Locker will allow you to add thousands of fans to your WordPress site on Facebook with almost no work. More likes = more traffic = more money!
The first plugin of its kind it allows you to wrap your post content in a “Like Locker” that will require the user to like the post to view the content. Build a social media super presence over night by locking all, or just parts of your posts! Facebook is a proven traffic source and can create long term growth for your websites.
You can view a live example of the plugin on my development blog here: WordPress Like Locker Plugin
- No way to view content until the like button is pressed
- Works with pages and posts!
- Takes seconds to install, even less time to use
- Remembers users who already clicked like by IP address
- Fully customized via CSS and admin settings page
- Proven method to add Facebook Fans to your site!
- Download links
- Wallpaper sites
- Free download sites
- Access to premium content like tutorials etc.
- Audio downloads
- Music video sites
- The possibilities are endless!
“Awesome script!!! 5 stars for sure! Definitely appreciate it! Thank you for the fast replies and hard work! =) By the way, I emailed you so that I can get that update to the script =) Thanks again!”
Fans = Money
“Syncapse marketing reports that each Facebook Fan you add is valued at $136! Think of the possibilities being to build an army of Fans on Facebook, and offer your users a free way to read premium content its genius!”
* Version 1.7 ( Uploaded 10/17/2013 ) - Total code overhual / update - Better jQuery loading patch - Uses hooks to load plugin CSS properly - Updated to fix any and all Facebook related issues. * Version 1.2 ( Uploaded 4/27/2011 ) - Cookies! Along with better tracking in the DB the two methods combined are almost bullet-proof! - CURRENT URL variable has been fixed, no more Facebook errors! - The [wp-like-locker] tags will no longer appear in content.