UPS Shipping method for WooCommerce
The UPS Shipping Method plugin for WooCommerce will get real-time rates from UPS. The plugin work with domestic and International package. Works with any currency worldwide, any dimensions and any weight units.
- NEW Box Packing feature, add boxes and it will calculate which box and how much box to use.
- Works worldwide with any currency and any dimensions units.
- Multiple addresses / warehouses can be used, rates will then be calculated based on the methods and address.
- Ship using your negotiated rate for UPS.
- 3 way’s of handling the shipping, Per Item, Weight of all items and Box Packing.
- Choose which shipping methods to show in the checkout.
- Rename default shipping method to suit your needs.
- Add handling fee to one or multiple shipping methods
- Auto update, future updates will be available directly from WordPress interface FREE.
v2.0.1? April 11 2014
- Fixed Multiple Tracking
v2.0.0 ? April 09 2014
- Added Multiple Tracking
v1.1.6 ? March 28 2014
- Added Box Packing
- Updated SYN dependencies
- Cleanup code
- Changed error text
v1.1.5 ? March 26 2014
- Updated auto updater
v1.1.3 ? January 28 2014
- Fix WC_Version notice
v1.0.8 ? June 14 2013
- Address validation for US
- Fixed international methods
- Added more debug msg
v1.0.7 ? May 24 2013
- Added multiple addresses
- Added css for more readable debug
- Fixed Poland shipping
- Fixed & sign
- Moved XML to folder
v1.0.6 ? April 25 2013
- Added a way to change shipping methods name
- Added update from WordPress
- Fix max weight and weight rounding
v1.0.4 ? April 22 2013
- Fixed weight addition
v1.0.3 ? April 22 2013
- Fixed weight with quantity
v1.0.2 ? April 16 2013
- Added multi units and currency for shipping originating outside USA