Super Sidebar for WordPress
Super Sidebar is a highly customizable sticky social side menu. It comes with a lot of options that allow it a wide number of different possible configurations while still remaining lightweight and easy to work with.
Here are some of the important features of the sidebar:
- It comes with over 70 default buttons. + Support to add new custom buttons through the admin.
- It comes with 28 default share services. + Support to add new share services through the admin.
The buttons can have several functions:
- Share: Open the share window for the specified service.
- Link: Opens the given link.
- Mailto: Opens the mailto window.
- Print: Opens the page print dialog.
- Window: Opens an overlay window with custom content.
- Subbar: Opens a sub list of buttons.
- It has support for Font Awesome which has over 1500 icons available that can be used on buttons and customized with CSS.
- It has support for windows with custom content that open as overlays on the page.
- The buttons can be grouped in subbars that open on mouseover or on click.
- It uses Velocity which makes the animations fast and efficient.
- It has over 70 settings available that can be used to customize it in different ways.
- The buttons and labels can have 4 different shapes: square, round, rounded, rounded-out.
- The button labels have 7 animation effects: fade, slide-out, slide-out-fade, slide-in, slide-out-out, slide-in-in, none.
- The buttons can be connected to or separated from one another. The button labels can be connected to or separated from the buttons.
- The colors for each of the following can be controlled individually: button, button over, button icon, button icon over, label, label text, window header.
- Alongside the default color options, custom colors for each of the above can be set directly from the admin allowing for unique customizations.
- The subbar can have 3 different positions: under, side and circular.
- The subbar buttons have 5 animation effects: fade, linear-fade, slide, linear-slide, none.
- It can be positioned on the left or right side of the page.
- It can be set to display only after the page has scrolled beyond a certain position.
- It can be set to automatically hide if the browser window is under a certain width.
- The properties of all the animations can be customized.
- Many other options and features.
- Continued support and updates.
Have a look over the preview page to see the example templates, default buttons and admin screens with all of the available settings.
This is the WordPress plugin version of the sidebar. A jQuery plugin version is also available at the following link: Super Sidebar.
1.1.0 (11 November 2019):
- On the “Main” page, added a new metabox called “Share”, with 2 new settings: “Custom URL” and “Custom title”. These allow a custom page URL and/or a custom page title to be specified and used in the share window instead of the current page URL and current page title, in case where this functionality is needed.
1.0.0 (17 August 2019):
Leave a reply