SEO 2019 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strategies: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies
(as of Jan 20,2022 10:10:42 UTC – Details)
EXPANDED & UPDATED – NOVEMBER, 2019
No matter your background, SEO 2019 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing…
Most search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you’ve sifted through search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most published SEO advice is either outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google’s constantly evolving. Recent changes:
1. August, 2018 – Google releases an industry changing update, with some sites showing up to 50% decreases or increases in traffic, later titled the “Medic Update” or “Your Money or Your Life Update.”
2. July, 2018 – Google announce’s Speakable markup, making it easier to target voice search results.
3. March, 2018 – Google’s game-changing “Mobile First Index” is rolled out, completely overhauling how search results are calculated.
SEO 2019 is now updated covering new changes to Google’s algorithm, walks you through major updates and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals industry secrets to stay ahead of Google’s algorithm, and potential Google changes coming up in 2019. With this best-selling SEO book, learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Discover powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings and generate massive traffic
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new and powerful techniques that won’t get you in hot-water with Google. Now expanded with more link building strategies and extra tips for advanced readers.
You will also discover:
1. Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
2. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
3. The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results.
4. How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
5. Basic and advanced link building strategies for pushing your rankings up higher.
6. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
7. How to use social media and web analytics to multiply your results.
8. 25+ powerful tools top Internet marketing experts use to automate search engine optimization, saving weeks of time and creating bigger results.
Sidestep the 2019 Google updates
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
– Inner mechanics of Google’s algorithm, and how to rank your site at the top.
– Recent Google updates—Mobile First Index, Google Speed update, Google Hawk update, Google FRED update, and more…
– Potential updates coming up in 2019.
– Steps to recover from Google penalties.
And read the special bonus chapter on pay-per-click advertising
In this bonus, learn to quickly setup pay-per-click advertising campaigns with Google AdWords and send customers to your site overnight, literally.
One of the most comprehensive SEO optimization books ever published—updated and expanded—of all best-selling SEO books, this is the only one with everything you need.
Scroll up, click buy, and get started now!
SEO, search engine optimization & Internet marketing best-selling author, Adam Clarke, has achieved thousands of top search engine rankings for more than 10-years. Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified, Adam Clarke has consulted SEO from small family-owned businesses to multi-national corporations.
Author of SEO 2019, #1 best seller of all SEO books, Adam loves writing with a conversational and easy to read style, making complex topics easy to understand. When he is not busy writing, Adam enjoys playing with his dogs, hiking with friends, drinking coffee and reading a good book.
(as of Jan 20,2022 10:10:42 UTC – Details)