plugins – Woocommerce – Disable “Add to Cart” button (not hide), and add additional button with features
WordPress Development Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for WordPress developers and administrators. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I need to customize the “add to cart” buttons offered on my website.
Here is the desired scenario.
- Product A has not been released for purchase on our website.
- The “Add to Cart” button is visible but disabled.
- There is another button beneath it that says “Sample Text.”
- This button is tied to another product on our site, “Product B,” that will grant purchasers access to Product A once made available on the site.
- Once “Product B” has sold out, this button becomes disabled.
- I will manually make Product A available for purchase for all customers who purchased Product B during the initial release period within the admin product dashboard.
Are there any plugins, code snippets, or other ways of achieving something like this?