plugins – Trying to determine the name of this video effect to find code for my website


I’m working on an interactive page that includes scroll-based sticky videos and I found a neat video effect that pulls the viewport towards an embedded video and then enlarges it to be full-screen. The effect can be seen on the videos of this page here:

I’ve been searching online for video effects similar to this and have tried keywords such as “scroll into view full-screen video” or “auto-scroll full-screen video” but so far, I haven’t found anything relevant. Does anyone know what this effect is called?

Jason O 1 year 2022-06-21T10:49:36-05:00 0 Answers 0 views 0

Leave an answer