I have three set of tables with different prefix
After developed my site, the SEO team has installed some of the plugins. Then the changes to my site was not reflected. I deactivated the cache plugin (Wp-Optimize). Then in the database I found that there are three sets of tables
jshrvx_wpdw_options kyjcfi_wp_options wp_options
For all tables I saw three sets like the above, Whether these will create the problem to my site that changes are not reflected. I used DIVI theme and asked support they said everything is fine. Someone please tell me that what caused changes are not reflecting. I cleared all browsers cache and checked in Edge, chrome, Firefox, Opera.