How to create custom post by using REST API securely?
I am new to this. Figuring out how to use it. I am trying to create a custom post by filling out a frontend form. I am using ajax button in the form. This button triggers wp_remote_post().I have the following doubts.
- I have a front form. can that be used to create a custom post by filling out and that creates the custom post with on the same website?
- When I visited a website they said header authorization is not safe to use? Is that the case?
- Username and password added to the header auth. Is it possible to send a request without that?
- Basically user has to login to fill out the form and so any way to get the username and password to make the request?
- Can the rest API post request be limited only from that form? Say someone can’t do it from outside?
0custom-post-types, rest-api, wp-remote-post 3 years 2019-12-06T09:00:43-05:00 2019-12-06T09:00:43-05:00 0 Answers 83 views 0
Leave an answer