How to Add a Facebook Pixel to WordPress in 5 Minutes or Less
Need to Add Facebook Pixel to WordPress? Here’s how to do it in 5 minutes or less.
1. Go to Facebook Ads Manager –
2. Go to the top left menu and select All Tools
3. Choose Pixels under Events manager in the menu
4. Click Set up Pixel
5. Click Use Integration or Tag Manager Box from the popup window
6. Select WordPress option
7. Download the Plugin
8 .Login to your WordPress admin
9. Click Plugins and Upload Plugin
10. Activate the Plugin
Sign Up For Facebook Ads Account:
Facebook Pixel Helper:
Hopefully, this video was helpful. Drop a comment below if you get stuck or have questions.
Check out the rest of my channel for hacks and tips on how to use Facebook ads to grow your business.