Fat Services Booking – Automated Booking and Online Scheduling
FAT Service Booking is WordPress plugin that provide you an automated booking and online scheduling of your services. It scans calendars for availability and extract free times. You control how customers can book the open time slots. FAT Service is made for large teams with easy control to your service, customer, calendar and your staff. You can track the appointments in calendar view. It provider monthly, weekly, daily and timeline view type for calendar, and can be filtered by employee, location, service or service category.
Frontend demo / Backend demo . (user : demo/demo)
FAT Service is apply for
- Spa salon: Provider a powerful salon tool for booth renters, large salons, and multi-locations. 24/7 scheduling, email marketing, reports and so much more.
- Gym & sports: Has everything you need to manage your business. Allow client can be choose, book online and process payments.
- Clinic: Makes it easy to schedule clients, get booked online, send automatic reminders.
- Consultants: Booking and scheduling for meeting with consultant. who provides expert advice in a particular area.
- Beauty salons: Schedule clients, market your makeup studio, get booked online, send automatic reminders and process payments.
- Repair centers: Show your services, scans calendars for availability and extract free times, allow select time and booking repair schedule.
- Multipurpose booking
- Easy appointment scheduling
- Fully responsive clean design
- Coupon and discount code
- Import and Export data
- Export to iCalendar and Google calendar
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Paypal, Stripe, myPOS, Onsite payment
- WPML Support
- Email Templates configuration
- Configurable schedules and days-off
- Multiple Bookings
- Compatible with Visual Composer
- Ready for translation
- Cross Browser Support
- Customize booking form. See here
- Booking history and cancel booking at frontend
Version: 2.13 (11-Nov-2019)
- Allows customers to book at the same time if the staff is still capable of serving
View more change log