Cookie Consent – WordPress Cookie Plugin
This plugin is your choice if
- you need an immediate and smooth cookie notification on your site
- you don’t to want to rack your brains setting and adjusting the plugin
- you are looking for a working solution worth its price
How to add Cookie Consent to WordPress
We made it absolutely simple to integrate the widget with your web page. All you need is to perform the above instructions and you will enjoy the work of our plugin:
- After you have purchased the widget, download the plugin zip file.
- Upload the installation archive file to your site. NOTE! At this stage, be sure that you upload not the full item archive, but only WordPress installable zip file.
- Open the main site menu and go to plugin settings page. Build a new Cookie Consent widget and design its look with the help of Live Widget Editor. Once the plugin is fully set, you will get your individual shortcode. Make sure to keep it.
- Add the shortcode of the widget into the place of your site where you would like to display the new plugin. Congratulations! You have the Cookie Consent plugin active!
Do you have any questions about Elfsight Cookie Consent? Or do you need any help?
You can create a ticket in Support Center at https://elfsight.ticksy.com/. We will contact you with competent advice promptly. We are active Mon – Fri from 10am to 7pm CET. We welcome any feedback and are willing to get better!
What our support features:
- Mending plugin bugs
- Lifetime updates
- Customer-friendly development
Our support doesn’t include:
- Plugin setup
- Plugin design setting
- Third-side issues
Unbelievably easy to set up. Works all over the WordPress.
We can boast the perfect compatibility of Elfsight plugin. It works successfully with any WP theme, including these most popular on ThemeForest: Avada, BeTheme, The7, Flatsome, Enfold.
You are free to insert Elfsight Cookie Consent to any place of your site. Several setup variants are here for your convenience:
- Guttenberg Block
- Page Builders (Visual Composer, Elementor, and more. )
- WordPress widget
Haven’t yet tested our plugin live? Check it right now on the WordPress Cookie Consent page!